• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Highmoon Media] Anniversary Sale Coming This Week

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
This Friday, Oct 12, will be HMP's 4th anniversary (as well as my own 33rd birthday), and I will be holding a sale at RPGnow/DTRPG.

In addition, I will be sending out free download links to various of our products: some will go out to the HMP News mailing list, some will be on the HMP forums and/or website, and some will go out via the HMP MySpace profile and HMP Facebook group. So if you want to have a chance at scoring some free swag, be sure to check all the above locations and Friend HMP up on the social networks.

Ah, and new products coming soon as well. :D

Treebore

First Post
Heck, there are only 13 of your products I don't own.

Unfortunately I have already blown over a $150.00 on gaming this month, and saved from last month to do it.

:(

Maybe I'll catch up on your 5 year sale.

Congrats on your 4th year! :D

Treebore

First Post
I don't have:

The 3 Targum issues

The two Paragon products

No Other Gods

Maze of the Screaming Silence

The MAgic Dump

Dancing Hut

The Last Initiate

Song of Storms

All the Kings Men

The Pneumaphagoi

Pinotage

Explorer
Early congratulations! I've got a hefty number of your products, but I'll take a look at getting some of those I don't have.

Pinotage

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Treebore said:
I don't have:

The 3 Targum issues

The two Paragon products

No Other Gods

Maze of the Screaming Silence

The MAgic Dump

Dancing Hut

The Last Initiate

Song of Storms

All the Kings Men

The Pneumaphagoi
All the King's Men is one of my favorite D20 adventures. Song of Storms is also very good. Both involve a bit of mystery. :)

The Auld Grump

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads