• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hill Giants in v3.5

Ragnar Rocker

First Post
Forgive me if this has been beaten to death already but are they gonna fix that charisma score or whut?

I think i would laugh pretty hard if they left it as it is.

Destil

Explorer
Er... it's a typo, I believe. If it's not fixed in the eratta yet it's just an oversight, hopefully while converting the'll clean it up.

Ragnar Rocker

First Post
Derulbaskul said:
More importantly perhaps, when is the balor FINALLY going to be made immune to fire? :)

LOL Oh crap that's funny. And the Hill Giant charisma hasn't been changed in the errata. Maybe they're really just very charismatic afterall.

Something else i'm curious about, will Dwarves finally be able to weild dwaren waraxes one handed without breaking any rules??

Victim

First Post
Ragnar Rocker said:

LOL Oh crap that's funny. And the Hill Giant charisma hasn't been changed in the errata. Maybe they're really just very charismatic afterall.

Something else i'm curious about, will Dwarves finally be able to weild dwaren waraxes one handed without breaking any rules??

I hope dwarves get automatic proficiency in the war axe at the same time everyone else gets automatic use of the bastard sword.

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Victim said:

I hope dwarves get automatic proficiency in the war axe at the same time everyone else gets automatic use of the bastard sword.

Kind of makes longswords and battleaxes pointless then.

Victim

First Post
Caliban said:

Kind of makes longswords and battleaxes pointless then.

Yes, that's the point. I don't want dwarves to get free exotic war axe proficiency.

It's the Axe equivalent to a bastard sword. If they had just called it a "War Axe," we wouldn't have silly dwarves asking for a good exotic weapon for free.

Ragnar Rocker

First Post
Vocenoctum said:
Do ghouls still have a 16 charisma?

the rules don't have to make sense, it's D&D!

It's part of the charm :)

Exactly! I kinda get a kick out of hill giants having 17 charisma.

And about the dwarves, i was talking about the fact that according to EWP feat description you need a 13+ STR to use a bastard sword or dwarven waraxe with one hand.

Remove ads