Hitch Hiker's Guide random thoughts

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Well, the two heads thing is always going to be a bit weird. Though I liked the paper mache one in the TV series. (It will be hard to top that, I think that guy was a perfect Arthur Dent)

MonsterMash

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Well, the two heads thing is always going to be a bit weird. Though I liked the paper mache one in the TV series. (It will be hard to top that, I think that guy was a perfect Arthur Dent)
Actually I'm quite pleased that Martin Freeman is Arthur this time round, though Simon Jones was Arthur in the original radio and TV series and the definitive Arthur Dent to my mind.

Xath

Moder-gator
mmm.....Alan Rickman as the voice of Marvin...but I wonder what Warwick Davis thinks of the whole thing. I mean, everyone likes (the character of) Professor Snape more than Professor Flitwick, so here he is, being outshone by Alan Rickman once more.

Felix

Explorer
I looked through the still photos on IMDB, but I certainly didn't see a second head on Beebelbrox... anyone care to explain what the trailer does with him and his head?

Mystery Man

First Post
Felix said:
I looked through the still photos on IMDB, but I certainly didn't see a second head on Beebelbrox... anyone care to explain what the trailer does with him and his head?

It pops up from under his chin.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Felix said:

You can see the trailer for yourself at Amazon (there's a thread with the link to it in this forum), but I'll try and describe it.

It's very quick, but his head kind of "flips back" revealing the second head underneath it. It's more along the lines of two faces rather than two actual heads. The clip is too quick to get a good view, though.

Felix

Explorer
Morrus said:
It's very quick, but his head kind of "flips back" revealing the second head underneath it.
Hmmm... well, at least they didn't follow Johnny Knoxville's second head example from MIB II. Yeech.

Remove ads