• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hive] How many scrolls could the Hivers scribe if the Hivers could scribe scrolls?

Skade

Explorer
Yeah, I'm all out too. I'm not sure that was even witty, it was just an american using the word "git" and that's always funny. :)

You think its approriate to link to ones PlaybyPost in a sig? I'm starting to be a bit proud of mine, even if it only 80 posts or so in.

Tallok

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Hey! Don't be teaching me what the hive is and isn't, Tallok... I've been around a lot longer than you have... I remember back when the Hivemind first started, back in the days when it was in the Meta forums...

Gah, kids these days, no respect for their elders...

:p
Sorry... I just thought that you had forgotten if you thought that there was some sort of organized list of hivers, but I understand now

Skade said:
Yeah, I'm all out too. I'm not sure that was even witty, it was just an american using the word "git" and that's always funny. :)

You think its approriate to link to ones PlaybyPost in a sig? I'm starting to be a bit proud of mine, even if it only 80 posts or so in.

I'd say so, i have a link to all my PbP characters linked in mine, so why not link to your game.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Tallok said:
Sorry... I just thought that you had forgotten if you thought that there was some sort of organized list of hivers, but I understand now

Meh. Don't worry about it.

Sir Osis - so, how is FFXI treating you? I assume that's the MMORPG you're talking about... IIRC, you were the one talking about it earlier in this thread...

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Wheeeee. Hello Hive.

Think I'm finally awake. Gameday was great, but definately a long day (especially since our regular game didn't wrap up until 12:30am the night before).

GnomeWorks said:
Meh. Don't worry about it.

Sir Osis - so, how is FFXI treating you? I assume that's the MMORPG you're talking about... IIRC, you were the one talking about it earlier in this thread...

Yeah FFXI. It's treating me well, i currently have a healthy, happy, whoop butt, 10th lvl, Hume, Red Mage from the kingdom of San Doria, on the Ramuh server. You can call him, Zedd, though. :D

Remove ads