[Hive] How many scrolls could the Hivers scribe if the Hivers could scribe scrolls?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Yeah FFXI. It's treating me well, i currently have a healthy, happy, whoop butt, 10th lvl, Hume, Red Mage from the kingdom of San Doria, on the Ramuh server. You can call him, Zedd, though. :D

Neat. :)

10th, eh? What kind of spell selection you got? Did they go with the numbering system for spells (fire, fire 2), or the "a" and "aga" endings (fira, firaga)?

GnomeWorks said:
Neat. :)

10th, eh? What kind of spell selection you got? Did they go with the numbering system for spells (fire, fire 2), or the "a" and "aga" endings (fira, firaga)?

Sort of a combination, they have cure, cure 2, cura, and curaga for example. from what i can tell. As a Redmage i actually have a better list of Black magic then i do white. Although Red mages are the only ones to get the group of spells refured to as "EN Spells". They basically let the mage temporally enchant a weapon with a elemental effect, such as Enthunder, or Enfire.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Sort of a combination, they have cure, cure 2, cura, and curaga for example. from what i can tell. As a Redmage i actually have a better list of Black magic then i do white. Although Red mages are the only ones to get the group of spells refured to as "EN Spells". They basically let the mage temporally enchant a weapon with a elemental effect, such as Enthunder, or Enfire.

Whoa... so they use both the number system and the ending system? That's really quite odd... almost as odd as FFII's open-ended spell system.

That you have a better selection of black than white doesn't necessarily surprise me. It really depends upon how they're handling spell acquisition...

Gaining 'EN' spells is interesting... that sounds like the exact same thing that the Magic Knight or Sorcerer class from FFV was capable of. Kind of neat that they gave the Red Mage something of his own, other than Doublecast...

Tallok

First Post
Ao the Overkitty said:
Wheeeee. Hello Hive.

Think I'm finally awake. Gameday was great, but definately a long day (especially since our regular game didn't wrap up until 12:30am the night before).
H'lo Ao :D

Tallok

First Post
AGGEMAM said:
Official Hive list? No such thing!

However, a random gathering of names can be found at the lowest link in my sig.
seee? that's what I said
*Tallok gives indignant look to GnomeWorks* :p

Remove ads