[Hivemind]Anybody want a peanut?

Jeph

Explorer
Vizzini "No more rhymes, I mean it!"

Fezzik "Anybody want a peanut?"

You know, it's kinda odd that between the three of them, their names have four Zs. I mean, you won't find four Zs in ten ordinary people. It's gotta be the Florinese air . . .

randomling

First Post
Goodnight Matt, see you tomorrow.

I'm going to have to go pretty soon myself, actually. I'm tired and I need a good night's sleep if I'm going to get up and be bright and shiny for the game tomorrow.

But for now, I remain.

Timothy

First Post
nighty night Tallarn, I think I'll be getting too bed soon to, after drink, becayse just like ashy's Keyboerd was, I'm thirsty.

Ashwyn

First Post
Timothy said:
I still regard it as a wonder I haven't spilled anything over my keyboard, and I have about 2-3 glasses of drinks on an evening behind my computer.
Actually, I didn't spill the whole glass, I took a sip and forgot to de-angle the glass when I put it back.:rolleyes:

Ashwyn

First Post
Jeph said:
Vizzini "No more rhymes, I mean it!"

Fezzik "Anybody want a peanut?"

You know, it's kinda odd that between the three of them, their names have four Zs. I mean, you won't find four Zs in ten ordinary people. It's gotta be the Florinese air . . .
Hi Jeph.

Timothy

First Post
okay I clicked the reply button with a great come back on I can't think of anything to type, but now....

I can't think off anything to type

Remove ads