• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[HIVEMIND] Disorderly, but not nessasarily drunk!

Maldur

First Post
thats a long way off. Do you guys have big families, and large amounts of friends that you need to save up that long :)

Morbidity

First Post
Oooh Maldur’s back and all is right in the world.

GENCON 2004 … I was planning on going, but I think Atticus is now requiring my presence back in Oz around then, so probably won’t make it. Oh well, I’ll just add it to the list of things he owes me. ;)

Eternalknight

First Post
Maldur said:
thats a long way off. Do you guys have big families, and large amounts of friends that you need to save up that long :)

I don't but my other half does. Not only that, but she only works 10-15 hours a week, and my hours have also just been cut.

Maldur

First Post
Morbidity said:
Oooh Maldur’s back and all is right in the world.

GENCON 2004 … I was planning on going, but I think Atticus is now requiring my presence back in Oz around then, so probably won’t make it. Oh well, I’ll just add it to the list of things he owes me. ;)

It always good to be missed :D

But "requiring your presence" sounds very ...... serious. Something you wanna tell us ?

Morbidity

First Post
Maldur said:

It always good to be missed :D

But "requiring your presence" sounds very ...... serious. Something you wanna tell us ?

Dream on Maldur. EK’s the only Hivee getting married at the moment. Atticus is a lawyer, but I try to believe he has some human qualities regardless. Anyway, he wants to go to the bar in 2005 (to my disappointment apparently this isn’t a drinking establishment). I promised when I left Oz that I’d return before he went to the bar. He’s going to start doing bar exams in 2004 and apparently this meets ‘the bar’ definition.

We’re currently negotiating the exact timing … but as he’s a professional at putting his case and I’m only an amateur he seems to be winning at the moment. I got told on the weekend … and this is a direct quote “compromise doesn’t have to result in mutual dissatisfaction. Synergies can often be found that result in everyone being happy.” Lawyers!

Morbidity

First Post
Eternalknight said:
Oh Morbidity, a lawyer??? Why on Earth???

;) :D

I know, I know. I too am filled with shame … :D Did you see ‘The Castle’? I think he’s getting annoyed with me asking him if he passes notes to the barrister asking if he wants a glass of water.

Eternalknight

First Post
Morbidity said:

I know, I know. I too am filled with shame … :D Did you see ‘The Castle’? I think he’s getting annoyed with me asking him if he passes notes to the barrister asking if he wants a glass of water.

LOL! Where abouts is he based?

Morbidity

First Post
Eternalknight said:

LOL! Where abouts is he based?

Canberra … he will move to Sydney though when I return. And we’ll have to organise an Aussie gameday to co-incide with a time when they are doing cheap plane flights.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads