• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[hivemind] hive or dive?

Maldur

First Post
Mornin AoA. (or evening, I just realised your on the other side of the planet) :D

Welcome! With 105 posts it seems your VERY interested again :)

But any friend of the the scythe carrying, disease naming hive woman, is a friend of ours.

Hows tricks?

Maldur said:
Mornin AoA. (or evening, I just realised your on the other side of the planet) :D

Welcome! With 105 posts it seems your VERY interested again :)

But any friend of the the scythe carrying, disease naming hive woman, is a friend of ours.

Hows tricks?

Those 105 post are from before my hiatus. I used to be a very regular poster until some months ago. In fact I've been a member of ENW in its various former incarnations since just before 3e came out in 2000. Indeed, I'm the one who introduced Morbidity to EN World, before she cruelly left me to live in teh Mother Country.

[sigh] How quickly they forget![/sigh] ;)

Morbidity, btw, is about to go to Amsterdam...

BTW, tomorrow is Morbidity's birthday! And I got it wrong and just rang her to say "Happy Birthday" a day early. D'oh!

Last edited:

Maldur

First Post
Atticus_of_Amber said:

Those 105 post are from before my hiatus. I used to be a very regular poster until some months ago. In fact I've been a member of ENW in its various former incarnations since just before 3e came out in 2000. Indeed, I'm the one who introduced Morbidity to EN World, before she cruelly left me to live in teh Mother Country.

[sigh] How quickly they forget![/sigh] ;)

Morbidity, btw, is about to go to Amsterdam...

*ooops* I feel real stupid now :eek: I do remember, its just really early over here (Its a quarter to eight and Ive been at work for about an hour now).

Yeah I think shes pretty much sight seeing the whole of europe :)

Maldur

First Post
Atticus_of_Amber said:
BTW, tomorrow is Morbidity's birthday! And I got it wrong and just rang her to say "Happy Birthday" a day early. D'oh!

Good to know :) lets see if we can have ahive bd party :)

Maldur said:

*ooops* I feel real stupid now :eek: I do remember, its just really early over here (Its a quarter to eight and Ive been at work for about an hour now).

Yeah I think shes pretty much sight seeing the whole of europe :)

Don't feel stupid - that was a mock pout.

I doubt Morbidity will have much access to the internet in Amsteram, so I doubt she'll be fully able to participate in any hivemind Birthday Party. :(

She also has bronchitus and the flu (which she insists on calling a "mild cold"). Not sensible to be travelling with that when the weather report in Amsterdam is for rain. I nagged, she ignored, 'nuff said.

It's nearly 5pm on Friday and I can soon run away form this horrible desk i've been chaned to all week! :) I love my job but after dealing with the most incredibly complex and conceptually difficult problem I've ever been given, my brain hurts.

Time for some X box fun! :D

Either that or chicks and beer... ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads