• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The things you can see on the road!

Arthur Tealeaf

First Post
I always go dizzy when I try to understand these Hivemind threads:( I don't get it!:confused: :confused: :confused:

But I still wanna post!

"For great justice!"

Arr! (like a pirate!)

Last edited:

Morbidity said:
<snip>

Weddings where you don't knowanyone are deadly boring ... unless of course you're single and there's a reasonable number of single people there in which case they make great places to pick up.

<snip>

You know I'm standing right here, dont you? ;)

Last edited:

Morbidity

First Post
arwink said:

Or you decide that the absence of any personal feeling to the people around you makes them a perfect target for random acts of emotional trauma and mind-bending :D

Oooh sounds like fun.

Maldur my weekend in Amsterdam was lots of fun. Did the canal trip. Any mention of carnal trips is edited for both Eric's grandmother and Atticus. :D

Maldur

First Post
Morbidity said:
Oooh sounds like fun.

Maldur my weekend in Amsterdam was lots of fun. Did the canal trip. Any mention of carnal trips is edited for both Eric's grandmother and Atticus. :D

Atticus is that sensitive???

The poor lad :D

Originally posted by Atticus_of_Amber
You know I'm standing right here, dont you?

What are you trying to say?

A: your going and M does know you, and you feel left out cause she does know you?

B: You are slightly ticked off at Morbidity calling herself single, when you are standing here?

C: Both, please explain below

D: None of the above, please explain below:

:D

Maldur

First Post
Arthur Tealeaf said:
I always go dizzy when I try to understand these Hivemind threads:( I don't get it!:confused: :confused: :confused:

But I still wanna post!

"For great justice!"

Arr! (like a pirate!)

There is nothing to understand!

Just join in at the topic at hand, its just a conversation!!

Where did you get your handle though? That always puzzled me :)

Morbidity

First Post
Maldur said:

Atticus is that sensitive???

The poor lad :D

It is rather sad isn't it. I even offered to buy him a present and send it to Oz. And there were so many 'interesting' things I could have got him. :D

Maldur said:

What are you trying to say?

A: your going and M does know you, and you feel left out cause she does know you?

B: You are slightly ticked off at Morbidity calling herself single, when you are standing here?

C: Both, please explain below

D: None of the above, please explain below:

I can only enlighten you that it's not A ... I'm going solo.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads