• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Hivemind] The things you can see on the road!

Morbidity

First Post
Maldur said:

So your mother basically shipped everyting in your house? Or did she buy them esp for the occasion?

And yes, they are :)

How long are you planning on staying in the UK? permanently or just a few years?

Just a few years ... and yes she did ship everything in my house as well as buying groceries esp for the occasion (ie if I had half a bottle of something, she bought me a new unopened bottle to ship and put the half bottle in her pantry) ... truly bizarre!

I'm just here for a few years. Atticus and I have a rather quaint notion that we will at some point in the distant future live in the same city at the same time. :)

Hi EK, anything exciting happening in Oz?

Eternalknight

First Post
Morbidity said:

It is bitterly cold... still no rain in my parts though :(

Gotta try and stay awake until after midnight - apparently tonight we should be able to see the Aurora Australis.

Last edited:

Morbidity

First Post
Eternalknight said:

Gotta try and stay awake until after midnight - apparently tonight we should be able to see the Aurora Australis.

Wow, you must be quite south then. I think Sydney is too far north to see them. It's meant to be spectacular.

Morbidity said:

Just a few years ... and yes she did ship everything in my house as well as buying groceries esp for the occasion (ie if I had half a bottle of something, she bought me a new unopened bottle to ship and put the half bottle in her pantry) ... truly bizarre!

I'm just here for a few years. Atticus and I have a rather quaint notion that we will at some point in the distant future live in the same city at the same time. :)

Yes, I move four hours drive away and yoi, being ultra-competitive, have to top that by moving to some third world country on the other side of the planet. Typical :rolleyes: ;)

Eternalknight

First Post
Morbidity said:

Wow, you must be quite south then. I think Sydney is too far north to see them. It's meant to be spectacular.

Not too far south... I think you can only normally see them from Tassie. I am east of Melbourne, and I have never heard of them being able to be seen from here... but apparently tonight is the night!

Maldur

First Post
EK: Sorry, I was under the impression that it would be late at night over in OZ. Good luck on the aurora spotting, I heard it was very spectacular:)

M: That is acctually very thoughfull, and very funny :) At least youll have spagetti-sauce!

Yes, I move four hours drive away and yoi, being ultra-competitive, have to top that by moving to some third world country on the other side of the planet. Typical

Atticus: Your just Jealous :p

Last edited:

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Morbidity said:
I'm here. 'nother fun filled day at the office. Got a b'day present in the mail yesterday all the way from Austria. Truly excited 'til I discovered that my godmother had sent me a tea towel. There has to be something very wrong with the world that I have reached the age where people send me tea towels. (Breaks down sobbing.)

If it makes you feel any better, my grandmother has been sending me tea-towels as presents since I was fourteen, and continued to do so right up until Christmas last year when she decided it was time to start on toilet paper.

Maldur

First Post
arwink said:

If it makes you feel any better, my grandmother has been sending me tea-towels as presents since I was fourteen, and continued to do so right up until Christmas last year when she decided it was time to start on toilet paper.

TOILET PAPER!!!

:) hahahaahahaahahahaa

arwink

Clockwork Golem
We're talking about a dozon rolls too, all nicely wrapped in it's own individual wrapping paper with ribbons and bows.

Maldur

First Post
arwink said:
We're talking about a dozon rolls too, all nicely wrapped in it's own individual wrapping paper with ribbons and bows.

Either your Gran is really odd, or really cool (or both!!!)

:D

Remove ads