[Hivemind] We taunt you with our outrageous accents!

randomling

First Post
A strangely appropriate title for a thread started by a linguist. :D

Edited to add a "Hive" tag. I haven't started one of these in soooo long!

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Woohoo! I named a Hive thread!

My day is now complete.

Well... not exactly, still have to make my salad for dinner with the folks tomorrow.

Last edited:

Carnifex

First Post
Heh. If blackshirt thinks a thick Texan accent is as bad as it gets, I'd love to see the look on his face when he *does* encounter a truebred native Geordie :D

Tyris Harmon

First Post
randomling said:
Still warm from the oven. :D

I gotta go - the gaming table is calling me.
I wish the gaming table was calling me about now. No gaming until Sat. night, unless the dm cancels again!! The horror!!!!

Skade

Explorer
I make my will save to disbelive the heavy texan accent. I have to make a wave of myself saying hello to the Hive or something to make an example of a normal Texan. I mean, except for ya'll I could be on Friends and you would never know.

Does he consider Matt McConaghe (gods however you spell that) heavy? He's as thick as I have ever heard without it being affected.

Tyris Harmon

First Post
Skade said:
I make my will save to disbelive the heavy texan accent. I have to make a wave of myself saying hello to the Hive or something to make an example of a normal Texan. I mean, except for ya'll I could be on Friends and you would never know.

Does he consider Matt McConaghe (gods however you spell that) heavy? He's as thick as I have ever heard without it being affected.
Isn't he from Louisiana?

Carnifex

First Post
Tyris Harmon said:
I wish the gaming table was calling me about now. No gaming until Sat. night, unless the dm cancels again!! The horror!!!!

I'm running a game tomorrow night. Warhammer d20, featuring Gave-Garus Ken the beastman shaman :)

Skade

Explorer
Austin. born, raised, schooled and stoned their. :D (unless I am terribly mistaken). I am certain the went to school at UT Austin, and his father played football for the school.

Remove ads