HM's Age of Worms - IC

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry guys. I have been without internet for five days. I have two tests this week so I will try to get caught up by Wednesday.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Alterius swims over to the corpse and grabs it in tow before heading back for air. As he breaks the surface he tosses the body to the ground. "Would be a shame to kill the thing without getting a good look at it. That and the blood would pollute the water in a manner most foul."

He looks over the beast to see if be can determine its species.
OOC: i am guessing it is a humanoid so I rolled Local. If it is Nature for some reason the modifier is +8.

Shayuri

First Post
Aria doggypaddles back to the surface and coughs, sputtering as her head breaks into blessed air again.

"That was the worst thing I've ever had to do," she moans. "I think I swallowed some of that water. The same water that thing was moving around in. I think I'm going to be sick."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"I dare say that shan't be the worst thing we will ever have to do yet, either," Alterius chuckles. "We would all do well to develop cast-iron stomachs if we persist in this line of work."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Pulling the creature out of the water to have it lay on the steps everyone notices the purplish skin and abnormally long red tongue. The creature was a ghoul.

The undead must have been "living" in the stagnate water for years by it's bloated organs and shriveled skin.

"If there were more down there I think they would have attacked along with this one,"
Haakon says nudging the corpse with his boot. "Maybe the way is clear now?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Aye," Zeke agrees. "The way is likely now cleared to us. I just wanted to make sure we had some air in our lungs before running into any other obstacles." Zeke is ready to go back in and head towards the chamber.

Remove ads