HM's Carrion Crown AP - CT

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: I didn't see an tags but How's that? See the CT thread is already working. We use it for stuff like this and save the IC thread for all the RP. :D

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=OOC ~ number of actions available] Did I get a full minute to summon Toddy while people were putting on armor? I would summon him before attempting to put on my armor. And donning leather armor is a full minute anyways. Once he is summoned, mage armor me (AC16), mage armor Toddy(AC18), pull on cestus, pick up hammer... grab rest of gear in time allotted, walls open[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry no prep and no ediolon this time around. The next lvl one fight he will be in to start (vs orcs). And if you want to try this fight again with prep we could do that. [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Firvinianna Laali - Female Half Drow Elf Sorceress

OOC: Sorry for the hold up, I was sleeping when HM updated.
I will opt to NOT cast Sleep and attempt to end the combat right away. ;)
The issue with your sblock is that you are missing the "/" in the closing brackets, HM

Frivin comments, "Be careful approaching him, he has a long reach. Let me sing us a battle song while you guys keep him away from me."

She begins singing a rousing song that inspires courage as it makes fun of ogres fornicating with goblins and catching STDs.

[sblock=Actions]Free Action: Out of turn talking
Standard Action: Bardic Performance Inspire Courage +1 Attack & Damage
Move Action: Step back 2 squares North (sorry off the map)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +5
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch, 17 w/Mage Armor)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: -1 CMD: 12 Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +3 (+5 vs. Enchantments)
+1 for all with Resistance; Immune to Magical Sleep

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Bardic Performance: 11/12 Rounds Remaining; Inspire Courage +1, Fascinate, Countersong, Distraction
Elemental Ray:
5/5 Remaining (Turn any elemental spell into Electricity)
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Resistance, Ghost Sound, Message, Light, Prestidigitation
Sorcerer 1st Level Spells: 4/4 remaining; Mage Armor, Magic Missile
Bard 1st Level Spells: 2/2 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Sleep[/sblock]___________________________________________

Firvinianna1-1.jpg
Firvinianna Laali

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Halal looks at Firvin sidelong in consideration - in a very raven-like fashion. "OK, lets do this! I'll take the left flank." Once his decision is made, he acts swiftly, moving forward and slightly to one side in order to get some separation from the rest of the group. As he moves, he speaks a quick prayer for Pharasma's protection.

[sblock=Actions]Move 5' SE then 25' S, cast Shield of Faith.

Wanted to clarify that Halal wears his Cestus on his 'off-hand.' He's aiming for a two-weapon build, so you might occasionally throw a cestus deflection of an attack into your description of an enemy's miss.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 17 (14 Flat-Footed, 15 Touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Senses: Low Light Vision
Perception: +8 (+9 vs. Traps), Sense Motive: +7

Current Weapon in Hand: Sawtooth Sabre/Cestus

Special Abilities: Bleeding Touch (5/5), Judgements (1/1)

Prayers Available Cantrips (At-Will), 1st (1/2)
Cantrips: Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Resistance, Sift
1st Level: Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Sorry there is no off the map (my fault) you are in an arena and the edge of the map marks of the walls.

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan ~ Cleric/Summoner

"I'll keep him where he is at." Sidestepping a bit and then moving straight forward at the beast he growls a prayer to Erastil and grows in size to match the beast. He then swings his mighty hammer, nailing the ogre firmly and avenging the poor gnome.[sblock=Actions]Free talk, Move 5 ft SE, then 25 ft south. Swift action to Enlarge into the east and north squares. With 15 ft of open space between me and the ogre, std attack to swing the hammer with a 20' reach. Hoping for an AoO if it moves 10' or throws it's readied javelin.[/sblock] [sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 14 (12 flat-footed, 12 Touch) (2 Dex, 2 Leather Armor)
HP: 14 Current HP: 14
CMB: 2CMD: 14 Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +4

Current Weapons in Hand:
Lucerne Hammer +2, d12+3 at 10' reach; When Enlarged: Lucerne Hammer +2, 3d6+4 at 15-20' reach
Cestus +2, d4+1 at 5' reach, offhand; When Enlarged: Cestus +2, d6+1 at 5-10' reach

+3 Perception, +2 Sense Motive, +2 Stealth
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Mage Hand, Message, Open/Close
Summoner 1st Level Spells: 2/2 remaining; Mage Armor, Grease
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Stabilize
Cleric 1st Level Spells: 3; Enlarge Self*, Bless, Divine Favor
Domain Power: 5/4 remaining; Enlarge self as a swift action for 1 round
Summoner Monster I: 4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon[/sblock][sblock=oops]Add one to the attack and damage for the bard's inspiring singing.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Marshan watches as the ogre drops it's javelin and roars as it starts to charge forward. As the great beast draws its club the warrior priest brings the hammer down on the poor beasts head caving in it's soft skull.

OOC: Almost as bad as a first turn sleep.

[sblock=Combat]
EVERYONE POSTED IN INIT ORDER
Code:
Character        AC  HP  InHand/Condition
Firvinianna      13  10  l.bow/none
Halal           [COLOR=RoyalBlue] 18[/COLOR]  12  sawtooth&cestus/[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]shield of faith[/I][/COLOR]
Marshan          14  14  l.hammer/none
Ogre             [COLOR=SeaGreen]15[/COLOR]  [COLOR=Red]-5[/COLOR]  g.club/[COLOR=SeaGreen][I]charge;[COLOR=Red]dying[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR]
Gergori          15  16  l.sword/none
[sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Round -1
Firvin - starts bardic performance, no move
Halal - moved, cast shield of faith
Marshan - enlarged(swift), moved, attack (hit, dmg = 15)
Ogre - charge
Gergori - is up
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok that proves SK's character is a smash mouth cleric. LOL. But I wonder what would have happened had the AoO missed. Your modifier was only +3 and had a better chance of missing than hitting.

Rolling...

Edit: ok if the AoO misses than the chance of Marshan taking a big hit increases that was a good attack roll and not really needed as the ogre only needed to roll a 5 to hit your character. And it's not even who gets init as the ogre would have thrown a javelin at a random player, and the result would have been the same.

Everyone ready to move on?

HM

Last edited:

Remove ads