[Hobo's All Rogue Game] A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy, Part I

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Padre, I'd like to give this small donation to the church. Oh, and in passing, do you perhaps know the way to this old man?" Feo asks as he fishes out two gold coins.

In the interest of speeding this little episode along, the padre takes your donation with a small bow and a word of thanks, and then gives you directions. The main street continues beyond the church for about another half mile before you are well and truly at the edge of Bara Gairo, he says. From there, though, there's a well-marked and clear trail that heads further into the woods. When you get to a large dead tree that's split in two and fallen over right next to the trail, you turn off on a smaller "game trail" and head a few hundred yards to the Old Man's tower.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lano pushes a branch out of his way and lets it go once he's past.

"Reminds me of the time we ran across those bandits in the woods, eh, Brick?"

Shaking his head he walks on. Finally arriving at the tower Lano stops and turns to look at the others. When they all seem ready he raps on the door to the tower and then takes a step back.

Lano's Sheet

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Ha! Ha! Dim bandits were dumb. Asking us fir our money when we were dare for dares. Ha!ha!" the big man snorts and then his laughter is so much he can barely talk.

He looks out over the woods and smiles. "I do like dey outdoors better." he says to no one in-particular.

When they reach the tower he asks excitedly, "Are we gonna climb it?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Feo counted the coins as the traveled to get an idea on how rich they now were. At Brick's suggestion he says, "Well, I suppose the pilot thing would be to knock, though I could manage the climb if we had to."

Kaodi

Hero
"Yes, the old man may not have had anything to do with our affliction," says Amaline, "But that does not mean he would not inflict something else on us for an attempted invasion of his home."

The young woman looks back towards the village. "I feel we should have taken another look at Ines before we came here. If the men were not here to kill us... then what could possibly explain her condition?"

kinem

Adventurer
"I agree, we should check on her."

ooc: Hobo, can we retcon a stop back to the inn and deal with that before setting out for the tower? I don't think we would have gone to the tower directly. There was also talk of picking up healing potions first.

Yeah, if you choose. I didn't mean to suggest that you were at the tower, merely convey the directions to the tower, while you then decided exactly what you wanted to do and when you wanted to do it.

Sorry; my bad on communication.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: I'm fine with retconning.

IC: Feo says, "I think we need to check on the girl before moving on. I'm wondering what she knows."

Last edited:

Remove ads