Holiday Iron DM!!!! {Final Judgment Posted!}

Quickbeam

Explorer
incognito said:

Yeah - this is SO getting ripped off. No one wil belive there is really a dire cricket threat.

untill there hear his eeeerily powerful hind legs playing thier sedcutive bardic song...

Muahahahaha!

Thanks Incognito!! I just had to use this ingredient because it's so darn funny...and irresistible. Dwarves afraid of a cricket. Perfect, just perfect :D.

Quickbeam

Explorer
nemmerle said:
Oh snap!

I gotta, uh. . .do some last minute X-mas shopping - I'll uh, finishing judging later *wipes brow*

Wow.

Does that mean I'm in the running...or are you delicately trying to spare our feelings...or do you really hate Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox :p?!?

Wicht

Hero
Quickbeam said:
...or do you really hate Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox :p?!?
If he does I am really glad I resisted the temptation to name my giant Bun Paulyan. :D

I did consider it. For at least a second or two anyway.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Wicht said:

If he does I am really glad I resisted the temptation to name my giant Bun Paulyan. :D

I did consider it. For at least a second or two anyway.

LOL. A move like that would have been bold enough to make or break the entire round for you :eek:.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Okay, I am back on the job. ..

Whew.

*I can just imagine you guys getting your hopes up for a judgment every time you see I've posted. I almost feel sorry for you - but what you have done here is to not make this easy for me. Bastards!

Remove ads