• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Holiday Iron DM!!!! {Final Judgment Posted!}

Quickbeam

Explorer
incognito said:

Yeah - this is SO getting ripped off. No one wil belive there is really a dire cricket threat.

untill there hear his eeeerily powerful hind legs playing thier sedcutive bardic song...

Muahahahaha!

Thanks Incognito!! I just had to use this ingredient because it's so darn funny...and irresistible. Dwarves afraid of a cricket. Perfect, just perfect :D.

Quickbeam

Explorer
nemmerle said:
Oh snap!

I gotta, uh. . .do some last minute X-mas shopping - I'll uh, finishing judging later *wipes brow*

Wow.

Does that mean I'm in the running...or are you delicately trying to spare our feelings...or do you really hate Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox :p?!?

Wicht

Hero
Quickbeam said:
...or do you really hate Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox :p?!?
If he does I am really glad I resisted the temptation to name my giant Bun Paulyan. :D

I did consider it. For at least a second or two anyway.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Wicht said:

If he does I am really glad I resisted the temptation to name my giant Bun Paulyan. :D

I did consider it. For at least a second or two anyway.

LOL. A move like that would have been bold enough to make or break the entire round for you :eek:.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Okay, I am back on the job. ..

Whew.

*I can just imagine you guys getting your hopes up for a judgment every time you see I've posted. I almost feel sorry for you - but what you have done here is to not make this easy for me. Bastards!

Remove ads