• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Holiday Iron DM!!!! {Final Judgment Posted!}

Rune

Once A Fool
Well, I certainly didn't mean to bump Wulf off the list, but if Nemm wants to do concurrent rounds, I'm ready to go tonight, too.

LostSoul

Adventurer
I don't want to compete (and you're full anyways), but starting up a Home Game would be cool. Once somebody posts the items (how do you generate those, anyways?).

Wicht

Hero
Its close to midnight so I guess no ingredients tonight then :)

I will be available all day tomorrow starting about 9 a.m. eastern

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm still here, but I might not be for too much longer, so if anyone's still out there and wants to go, let's go!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Well, crap - mirthcard you are an alternate and I'd feel bad putting you in in place of someone else at such a late hour. . .

However, if I am a person short during "normal" hours during the first round I will use you.

Anyone else around to challenge Rune?

Mirth

Explorer
nemmerle said:
Well, crap - mirthcard

My thoughts, exactly. :(

nemmerle said:
However, if I am a person short during "normal" hours during the first round I will use you.

That, my friend, is the best news I've had all day. :D

Since it doesn't look like there is any need for me to stick around now, I'm going to bed. I'll check back first thing in the morning.

Remove ads