• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Holiday Iron DM!!!! {Final Judgment Posted!}

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'm leaving the house in a few minutes and will be back around dinner-time...but then heading out again for the evening. I'm happy to be entered into a Round #1 battle that kicks off later today (anytime after 3:00 p.m. Eastern). That way I'll have a fair amount of time tomorrow to compose my entry before the 24 hours expires.

With that said, consider me ready and please don't sub for me.

One last question nemmerle:
In both of the last two Iron DM events you've mentioned keeping the entries relatively short. Yet IMO, some of the best submissions were much longer than 500 words or a page and a half. Are you enforcing the length rule more stringently this time, or are you just trying to limit the potential for boredom?

Quickbeam

Explorer
mirthcard said:
Of course, I'm here too :)

Always an alternate, never a competitor ... mirthcard

I believe that I was #9 or #10 to sign up last time, so I undertsand your frustration. Too bad you just missed again, mirthcard.

Drawmack

First Post
Well sunday is my game day but I can do a round that starts anytime between now and tomorrow morning. Although could you email me (tomender@ptd.net) when my round starts. I'd hate to loose a couple hours cause I was working on something else.

seasong

First Post
In the tradition of mmadsen, I'm starting up a Home Game for those of us who don't get to play in the official tournament.

The home game is more informal, with no official time limits, no ladder of elimination, etc. - just entries and critiques. However, you can impose any of the formal limitations on yourself that you wish, and if any two people want to pair off, I'll pick a winner between the two (along with my usual critiquing).

Mirthcard, get over there and show us what you've got :).

Mirth

Explorer
Quickbeam said:

I believe that I was #9 or #10 to sign up last time, so I undertsand your frustration. Too bad you just missed again, mirthcard.

Oh yeah, that helps ;)

HHJK :D

Somebody's gotta fall though, what with the holidays & all. And who's gonna be there when they do? That's right. I'm breathing down all your necks. Smell the fetid stink of desperation?

Mirth

Explorer
seasong said:
IMirthcard, get over there and show us what you've got :).

I will if I don't make it into the actual competition. Which means I'll probably be over there as soon as the first round battles are over.

Damn you, 56k connection! If I could afford cable or dsl, you would all be at my mercy now :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads