Holiday Sales 2023

darjr

I crit!
Vast Grimm a Mork Borg space horror game on sale at Infinite Black https://www.infiniteblack.com/collections/infinite-black-friday-sale/products/vast-grimm-core-book

There is a bigger sale there too.
1700854639257.png

darjr

I crit!
From Demiplane.

Epic Deals for Epic Quests - this Monday!​

Gear up for grand adventures this Cyber Monday with Demiplane. Elevate your tabletop experience with our unique digital tools, perfect for any game, any time, anywhere.

🔥
This Cyber Monday, get 30% off all digital sources with code CYBER (excludes bundles and hardcovers).

Here's the magic we bring to your table:

• Immersive digital rulebooks for easy access and reference.​
  • Intuitive character builder for seamless character creation, whether you're swinging swords in Pathfinder Remastered, intensely investigating in Candela Obscura, saving Earth-616 in Marvel Multiverse RPG, and more.​
  • Interactive character sheets to keep you in the game and help you learn something new​
  • Quick-reference companions and compendiums for on-the-fly lookups.​
  • Matchmaking for finding the perfect game group.​
  • Integrated voice and video chat for full group coordination when you can't be around the table.​

darjr

I crit!
Code is PRO#BF2350

Black Friday Alert from @PelgranePress! Snag a massive 50% OFF on select RPG items until midnight Pacific on Monday! Deals include Night's Black Agents Director's Screen + Resource Guide, Shards of the Broken Sky, Dreamhounds of Paris, and Seven Wonders. Don't miss out!Shop
Now: bit.ly/3ReqZbV

1700944691699.png

Remove ads