• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Holiday Sales 2023

darjr

I crit!
Vast Grimm a Mork Borg space horror game on sale at Infinite Black https://www.infiniteblack.com/collections/infinite-black-friday-sale/products/vast-grimm-core-book

There is a bigger sale there too.
1700854639257.png

darjr

I crit!
From Demiplane.

Epic Deals for Epic Quests - this Monday!​

Gear up for grand adventures this Cyber Monday with Demiplane. Elevate your tabletop experience with our unique digital tools, perfect for any game, any time, anywhere.

🔥
This Cyber Monday, get 30% off all digital sources with code CYBER (excludes bundles and hardcovers).

Here's the magic we bring to your table:

• Immersive digital rulebooks for easy access and reference.​
  • Intuitive character builder for seamless character creation, whether you're swinging swords in Pathfinder Remastered, intensely investigating in Candela Obscura, saving Earth-616 in Marvel Multiverse RPG, and more.​
  • Interactive character sheets to keep you in the game and help you learn something new​
  • Quick-reference companions and compendiums for on-the-fly lookups.​
  • Matchmaking for finding the perfect game group.​
  • Integrated voice and video chat for full group coordination when you can't be around the table.​

darjr

I crit!
Code is PRO#BF2350

Black Friday Alert from @PelgranePress! Snag a massive 50% OFF on select RPG items until midnight Pacific on Monday! Deals include Night's Black Agents Director's Screen + Resource Guide, Shards of the Broken Sky, Dreamhounds of Paris, and Seven Wonders. Don't miss out!Shop
Now: bit.ly/3ReqZbV

1700944691699.png

Remove ads