• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HOLY CRAP! MAKIN 60th LEVEL CHARACTERS

NarlethDrider

First Post
Tomorrow, with some of the regular gamers away, our DM wants to do something a little different----we will be having a god hunt (or them hunting us). In this endeavor, we will be playing PCs w/a total of 60 levels!

Well, my pc is going to be a Draegoloth/epic ranger/something else. I got the the draegoloth from that forgotten realms book w/the evil stuff in it. The draegoloth takes up 10 levels for its monster class. I'll also be taking 25 levels of Ranger (from the PHB & Epic SRD)---as to the other 25 levels, I'm not sure---maybe some scout & a little dash of druid. What I really need some help in is making/purchasing equipment----originally, we had a cap on the bonus of armor (+32) & weapon (+26) bonuses, but now we are free to go beyond that. We have 90million gp to work with. Of course we are playing tomorrow:/----My pc will be making use of multiple weapon fighting feats (& such). CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET THIS GUY EQUIPPED?

Another thing I thought of doing w/him is taking the feat out Drow of the underdark book that allows one to take a vermin animal companion---excatly what size of vermin companion would go w/my ranger? (I've come to realize it might just be easier to go w/a dire wolf:))

der_kluge

Adventurer
I agree. Make a 60th level wizard.

Spend all the money on scrolls and bags of holding.

Give him some sort of magic item which grants him time stop a number of times per day.

He'll be unstoppable.

sckeener

First Post
  • either Fighter or Wizard for the first 20 levels for the extra feats.
  • Some Undead (say Vampire, Ghoul, whatever) for the 12HD/per level and CON is a dump stat now.
  • Cleric for 20 levels
  • Assassin enough to get death strike
  • make sure to have blink, improved invisibility, timestop, etc anything to get in the first blow because at this level that is usually the deciding factor.

Remove ads