• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hope this is the right place...

pogre

Legend
Hi Missy!

Welcome to ENWorld!

This is absolutely the right place to ask for critiques. You will get more feedback if you post your work directly on here, or at least give a direct link.

ENWorld has a separate forum for advertising ebay sales and such called the Miniatures Trading and RPG Marketplace. It gets fair traffic - so give it a try.

I'm not big into the anime-style art, but I would say your colored pencils? look pretty rough.

You may also want to check out the open calls and vacancies forum. Folks are always looking for artists there. Put together your portfolio and see if your style matches something someone is looking for.

Good luck.

Missywelden

First Post
Hey, thanks. I didn't even see the Open Calls thread. That is sweet. A classifieds dedicated to artists. Sweet! (I live in a small town where classifieds are like one page, mostly people selling cottage stuff.)
Thank you for the comment on my Prisma colouring, I had actually been working on that pretty much since I drew the girl with the umbrella. I think I will have more success with a current picture I am working on with a female Paladin riding side saddle on a sweet (yellow) Dragon. I will make a new thread then. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads