• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HORROR ADVENTURES Announced For Pathfinder

With Occult Adventures just out, Paizo has just announced August 2016's new hardcover! Designed to work alongside the Strange Aeons adventure path, Horror Adventures includes madness and corruption, Lovecraftian horror, werewolves, possession, and more!

With Occult Adventures just out, Paizo has just announced August 2016's new hardcover! Designed to work alongside the Strange Aeons adventure path, Horror Adventures includes madness and corruption, Lovecraftian horror, werewolves, possession, and more!
Know Direction recorded the seminar where it was announced and will post it soon - keep an eye on their page for it!

They describe the new Corruption rules as a major new system "by which you can slowly descend into a new form. Vampires hinted at after the biting. Embracing the corruption gives you abilities for your character, such as becoming more charming… But a drawback is tied to it. Such as aversion to sunlight. Lovecraftian, werewolves, insanity, possession mentioned as possibilities."

wpid-wp-1438454650994.jpg

Brodie

Explorer
And there's an adventure path tied to it, also, I heard. I was going to end my sub for the APs until I heard that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads