• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Millithor in the City of the Spider Queen II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xael

First Post
Quertus Millithor, House Wizard

"Get off me.", Quertus snaps to Krecil. He then ansvers Matron: "I don't think so, at the moment at least. I have no way of reaching the coin now so I guess I'm unaffected by the curse for now. And no, I only have one Shadow Walk, as I reserved an attack spell for the Mind Flayers."

After getting up, Quertus shoots an angry glance at Torellan, and proceeds to cast his last Detect Magic to check the Cephalometer and the Illithid's body. He points out the magical items and parlays about the Cephalometer: "The Cephalometer or whatever it is, actually happens to be magical. And by the auras, I'd judge it to be cabable of both mind probing and dominating the person it's used at."

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post

It seems we made a good trade, after all.
Ki'Willis says drily. Everyone, gather up your equipment. We can stay here no longer. Krecil, you are free to return to Menzoberranzan. I am confident in your ability to deal with our enemies there. The rest of us are going towards Skullport. Quertus, take us to a suitable place to rest at a safe distance from habitation.

Endur

First Post
Krecil leaves the rest of the drow, saying that he plans to head back to Menzoberanzan to take care of any witnesses against House Millithor.

Torellan tells a tale about a scorpion that wanted to cross a stream.

The Scorpion promised not to sting the frog if the Frog would agree to carry him across the stream.

The Frog agreed to carry the scorpion across, because the scorpion would drown if it stung the frog.

Half way across the stream, the scorpion stung the frog anyway. The Frog asked why before he died from the poison sting.

The Scorpron said, "Because it is my nature." Then the scorpion drowned.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Quertus asks other to get ready for his Shadow Walk and gather near him. "I'm not actually familiar with any "safe places" near Skullport, but I'm sure we can find one when we get there."

After everybody are ready, Quertus proceeds to cast Shadow Walk and lead them towards Skullport, stepping back to the material plane at somewhere moderately close to the city.

Endur

First Post
The party makes it to a resting place without incident. No encounters along the way or while resting.

Serpenteye

First Post
The Matron offers a prayer up to Lolth before sleep, a gesture of thankfulness at their sucesses over the last few days. Then she urges Quertus to make his preparations for tomorrow, reminding him that they need to get in and out in a single day and that they will need to travel incognito.

Endur

First Post
The members of House Millithor return to the Shadow plane to travel to Skullport. Donning disguises, they make a number of purchases without any incidents. They then leave Skullport, returning to the place they had rested the night before.

Seonaid

Explorer
Narcelia surveys her things dispassionately, glad to have gotten them but upset she hadn't sought anything else, seeing as her mother and sister both found some rather nice trinkets.

Serpenteye

First Post
Ki'Willis Millithor, in the guise of a wealthy merchant, hands over the last of the platinum trade bars and takes the bought eqiupment from the wizard.
...So, our business here is concluded. Thank you and farewell. She turns and walks out of the store and gestures for her party to follow her to a nearby alleyway. After a swift journey trough the shadow plane, they once again find themselves in the secluded cave where they had rested. She turns, and adresses her people.
You have done well. Rest now, pray, and prepare yourself, for tomorrow we travel to Auramycos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads