• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Millithor in the City of the Spider Queen II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue)

OOC: Kilcif is close enough to smell her rout, which is to say, by your side as always. ;)

Endur, any chance that someone as strong as Kilcif could use the blunt end of a weapon, like a wooden handle or a javelin, as a stake?

Serpenteye

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
OOC: Kilcif is close enough to smell her rout, which is to say, by your side as always. ;)

Endur, any chance that someone as strong as Kilcif could use the blunt end of a weapon, like a wooden handle or a javelin, as a stake?

ooc:
Oh, I really don't think she's been dead long enough to rot. She spent no more than a handful of minutes in Szith Morcane before they left for the crypts, and the crypts are near 0 degrees celcius. A corpse needs several hours in normal room-temperature before the decay becomes noticeable (I hope), especially when it is intact.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue)

Serpenteye said:
ooc:Oh, I really don't think she's been dead long enough to rot. She spent no more than a handful of minutes in Szith Morcane before they left for the crypts, and the crypts are near 0 degrees celcius.

OOC: I was talking about the really dead vampire that's been walking around Szith Morcane for weeks if not months. ;)

Serpenteye

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
OOC: I was talking about the really dead vampire that's been walking around Szith Morcane for weeks if not months. ;)

ooc: Yeah, that makes more sense ;).
-

Ki'willis glances at the vampire, seconds away from ordering her execution. A faint whiff of something rotten makes her wonder just what kind of creatures Velasta has been feeding on lately. Troglodytes come to mind.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Serpenteye said:
ooc:
Oh, I really don't think she's been dead long enough to rot. She spent no more than a handful of minutes in Szith Morcane before they left for the crypts, and the crypts are near 0 degrees celcius. A corpse needs several hours in normal room-temperature before the decay becomes noticeable (I hope), especially when it is intact.

OoC:You aren't rotting anymore. If you recall, when a new 'morning' had arrived and i had switched spells out, I took/cast Gentle Repose for you. It was in my post just prior to leaving for Gencon West back on the 12-14th sometime.

Endur

First Post
OOC: Since Kripp switches spells at midnight, then Kripp has not taken gentle repose yet. Kripp knew about "vampires" when you switched spells, but information that the Matron was undead was not yet available then.

Also, Velasta is not a vampire. She is a normal drow woman. And, you are not sure if she saw what happened to Zedar. Possibly she did.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads