• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

House Millithor in the City of the Spider Queen II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
Ki'Willis unbuckles her belt and hands it over to Quertus."You may use this for now, it should help restore some of the health you have lost"

ooc: Belt of Health +6

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue)

Kilcif not wanting to deal with the Matron and her possible anger moves over to Kripp and tells him of his observations of the statue and adds with a low whisper, “I don’t trust that statue…”

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Be tender, this is my first time with a vampire."
Torellan closes his eyes and waits for the inevitable. And hopes that he will indeed return from beyond the grave.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Brother Shatterstone said:
Kilcif not wanting to deal with the Matron and her possible anger moves over to Kripp and tells him of his observations of the statue and adds with a low whisper, “I don’t trust that statue…”

Nodding to the Bugbear,Kripp observes the statue <Know-Religion +11>.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Serpenteye said:
Ki'Willis turns her head and looks at the other raiders, a dark emotion lurking in the depths of her eyes. "Perhaps one of you can tell me more, give me some kind of report of what has happened. But other matters are more urgent. Who among you is suffering worst from the mold? And does anyone know where Torellan and Velina have run off to? Did he at least appear to act of his own free will, or did none of you consider the possibility that he may have been Dominated?"

Bump

Xael

First Post
Quertus has been sitting on the floor and leaning to the wall for most of the time. He has taken the sword of the dales and is holding it. He's been silently cursing the whole mess inside his mind. Morn's death annoyed him greatly, but when he heards Zedar proudly declaring the raid as his planning, Quertus' grip on the sword tighens.

*Your plan!? Vengeance?! What kind of an idiot is this guy? He's raving like a child. Pathetic fool! All this for nothing!*

He wears the belt and slightly nods to Matron as thanks. His eyes are fixed upon Zedar, and he is glaring this coldly, as if waiting for him to give better excuse.

He then asvers to Matron: "Considering the comments he tossed while he left, I'd say Torellan is quite himself. He shouldn't be too far away."

*But why are you here, my dear matron? Have you already conquered Szith Morcane, or perhaps...*, Quertus ponders.

OOC: Yes, I'm still here. Sorry for absence. I don't really have an excuse. :(

Serpenteye

First Post
Xael said:
He then aswers to Matron: "Considering the comments he tossed while he left, I'd say Torellan is quite himself. He shouldn't be too far away."

"Then we shall seek him out momentarily. Before that we have one more task to attend to, I really don't feel like waiting for the issue to resolve itself. It's so much more satisfying to deal with it in person..." As they walk to rejoin the remaining members of House Morcane she signals to her family, so that Zedar cannot see it. "At my command."

She smiles coldly at Tierak, and gestures towards Zedar
"Tierak, allow me to introduce Zedar Tsarren." Sign: "Kill Him!" "Zedar, I regret that you are not valuable enough to be allowed to continue your existance."

She strikes against Zedar with her Rod of the Viper, the fangs of the weapon glistening with deadly poison.

Last edited:

Pyrex

First Post
Carcelon Millithor, Second Daughter, Clr 12

OOC: Sorry for dissappearing the last few days. I got called off on a last-minute business trip and didn't have time or access to post. Hopefully the actions I'm about to post won't revise history too much. :)

[Earlier, when the kneeling figure is revealed to be Dariel]
After examining him, if she belives it will cure what ails him, Carcelon will cast Remove Paralysis on Dariel and then restore it to memory using her Pearl II.

[Next, while the Matron is conversing with Zedar]
Carcelon moves to Quertus, clearly irritated that the group that went on the surface raid returned in such a sorry state and uses her Prayer Bead to cast Remove Disease. She then casts Restoration on him and restores it to memory using her Pearl IV.

[When the Matron orders the attack on Zedar]
Carcelon steps toward Zedar and lashes out at him with her Scourge.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue)

Kilcif almost finds himself unprepared to attack on the Matron’s command but luckily the cravens and statue had left him unnerved. He steps forward and takes his swings with his morningstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads