Houston Game Club?

prospero63

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
I have an ex-Marine friend who said the term they used for that is "voluntold." ;)

I've never played through RttToEE, sounds fun! At least, I'm told it's a classic. Not completely unlike Mark's totally made-up monsters (I can't be the only one who remembers the flying mushroom lobster thing). Anyways, I'll see where you guys are in April-ish!

Yeah, he's still cooking those things up... We still have the running joke of "it looks about 75% down" when anything has in excess of 200HP...

Darkwolf71

First Post
prospero63 said:
Friday is in the West Gray/Shepperd area. Start time is around 7 PM and end is before 2 (usually between 12 and 2). The last 2 sessions though have been "one off's" out in the Sugarland area since the normal DM has been out of town...
Well, I'm not gonna go as far as Sugarland, but when you're back to base, drop me a line. I'd like to come check things out.

Theron

Explorer
I'm running a Feng Shui adaptation called "Heroes of the New Wave," and an old school Marvel Super-Heroes game that's meant to be kid-friendly.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I should've looked on here before signing up for OwlCon! I signed up for two Saturday games, Spy v Spy (etc) and the Goodman Games evening game.

Last I heard, the Spy v Spy v Spy v Spy game needs more players (ahem).

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
I'm sorry I missed you guys. I was incommunicado since Friday afternoon.

I had a blast! I played the VLARP on Friday night. Firefly LARP on Saturday. Shadows Over Camelot on Sunday. Very good Con from my view.

Maybe we can hook up at ApolloCon later this year?

It's that time of year again . . . who's going to OwlCon?
I didn't see this thread until too late, but I went by Owl Con on Saturday to check out Lou Zocchi's booth (I picked up some more Gamescience dice and some Judges Guild stuff, and Mythmere -- the lucky dog -- scored a Holmes Basic set with a near-mint rulebook, monochrome B1, and Dungeon Geomorphs inside.) I ran an original (little brown book) OD&D session for my "Cromlech Tor" megadungeon (not a con event, just a game).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hope you have fun! I can't make it, but I have a friend who'll probably be there.

Lou

Explorer
I don't game in-person any more. I only game on EnWorld, but I'd be willing to have lunch in the Houston area if anyone wants to sit and gab about RPGs have changed over the years. Shoot me a PM.

Remove ads