• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Devils Get Ahead In The World

jasper

Rotten DM
Merlion said:
I remember a lot of vague mentions of that sort of thing in 1st and second edition. Wizards really should release some core books on fiends, celestials etc....(maybe they have and I just dont know it)....I dont think a lot of specfics have ever been given though at least not that I myself have seen....
No what wizard should do is allow us dms to think for our selves and decide if lavra age into some thing or not so each dm is not tied down by splat book 666 the heck fire rules

foxylady

First Post
Roman said:
Faces of evil, fiends is an AD&D 2nd Edition product with considerable detail on this subject. Basically, batezu are promoted on the basis of their preformance, skill and cunning. The promotion is done by their superiors.
There seems to be some conflict between promoting effective followers so as to promote the greatest evil in the multiverse, and promoting potential rivals for your position.

Storminator

First Post
foxylady said:
There seems to be some conflict between promoting effective followers so as to promote the greatest evil in the multiverse, and promoting potential rivals for your position.
The technical term for that dilemma is "Damned if you do..."

PS

Remove ads