• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How do you Calculate Divine Quintessence?

TrueSpade

First Post
I'm gonna make a long story short and just flat out tell you I lost all my data of the Immortals Handbooks (pdf. files and what not) and its been a while since my group and I had a high level campaign.

So lets say I had a guy with a divine rank of 1299. Whats the formula to calculate his quintessence?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
At divine rank 200, you are a time lord (e.g. a monad), which is the highest rank where the template changes. Beyond that, you gain the template again - stacking it each time (e.g. a duad, triad, etc.) - for each additional 200 divine ranks you have, becoming a high lord.

At divine rank 1299, you've gotten enough quintessence to have the template six times, so you're a (comparatively weak) sextad.

Likewise, a time lord has a quintessence of 1,000,000,000,000,000 (one quadrillion) through 1,999,999,999,999,999. Each time their divine status increases (e.g. they gain the template again), the total amount of quintessence needed increases by the aforementioned amount (so a duad has two quadrillion plus quintessence, a triad has three quadrillion plus, etc.).

So your divine rank 1299 sextad has quintessence somewhere between 6,000,000,000,000,000 and 6,999,999,999,999,999.

Last edited:

Hey there TrueSpade! :)

TrueSpade said:
I'm gonna make a long story short and just flat out tell you I lost all my data of the Immortals Handbooks (pdf. files and what not) and its been a while since my group and I had a high level campaign.

If you send me an email with the same email address you purchased the books I can send you a new copy of the pdf. ;)

So lets say I had a guy with a divine rank of 1299. Whats the formula to calculate his quintessence?

What Alzrius said (thanks amigo). :eek:

...and thanks to Jester for the mention. ;)

Remove ads