• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Do You Prefer To Buy Your RPG Products?

How Do You Prefer To Buy Your RPG Products?

• Brick-And-Mortar

Votes: 44 37.6%

Votes: 63 53.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 8.5%

ggeilman

First Post
I used to preferr supporting B&M stores, but like most I can't justify paying full price to support a comic book store. That and a lot of what I buy of late is from Kickstarters and from companies that don't have a retail presense anymore. So I either buy direct or from Amazon these days. When I do to the FLGS they have very little I am interested in and the prices are through the roof and they are none to friendly these days.

BriarMonkey

First Post
While I enjoy browsing through a gaming store (and subsequently purchasing therein), the fact that the closest one to me isn't that close, and the inventory is limited, means that online is my best bet.

Maese Mateo

First Post
Online, since it's cheaper. Argentian stores that sell reoleplaying games (which aren't many) are too expensive, they usually charge Online Price + their own cut (around +50% of selling price, sometimes more). I'd like to support local stores, but their prices are ridiculous.

Garick83

First Post
I'm all for supporting the local mom and pop stores. Occasionally I will purchase off of Amazon due to limited availablity although I don't purchase much these days.

ggeilman

First Post
As I am running Skull & Shackles and plan to run Razor's Coast I don't mind role playing one though! I even ordered my new pirate hat from Captain Jack's!;)

Remove ads