• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Far Behind is Your Story Hour?

How Far Behind is Your Story Hour?

• It's finished and the game is over.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • It's current with the game and we're still playing.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • It's a game behind.

• It's a few games behind.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • It's a few months behind.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • I'm a year or more behind.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I'm two or more years behind.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I'm writing a SH that chronicles games from long ago that stopped before the SH started.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I'm writing a story hour that doesn't reflect a game at all, it's fiction.

• Other.

Votes: 4 7.8%

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I believe we will be playing session 19 this weekend. *keeping fingers crossed*
The storyhour is on session 8, but I have more written. 8 was back in October '04 though.

Brakkart

First Post
My campaign began back in August '04 and I started the Story Hour the following week. I've never fallen more than 3 weeks behind with posting, and am currently bang up to date (well until tomorrow night when we play again). I normally get a log posted within 3-4 days of the session while the memory of it is fresh in my mind.

genshou

First Post
Nifft said:
I'd like a option for "haven't actually started the typing part yet".

-- N
Hear, hear! I can't say how far behind in updating my Story Hour I am yet, because... I haven't started yet... :eek:

htetickrt

First Post
A year behind, but catching up!

Though that's mostly because of a hiatus in play, rather than any sudden acceleration in posting on my part. Still counts, though.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
sniffles said:
You know, we had a NPC named Nifft in a FR campaign that concluded recently, and the same character just made a brief appearance in our newest campaign, so I guess you've been too busy visiting in Thesk to do any writing. :lol:

From Ephison to Thesk, my travels take me far. Just ask Shag Margold. ;)

-- N, still not actually typing

PS: (The handle Nifft was lightly lifted from a character name in a series by Michael Shea... pick up The Incomplete Nifft if you get a chance, really good stuff.)

Remove ads