"How fast do I go?"

Pale

First Post
Very cool. Are you going to be utilizing the old DC Mayfair system in other things (every rank doubles the power?) I always thought that was one of the most elegant systems out there.

By the way, there's an error on the table:

17 Ranks
7,835,008 mph

Should read

17 Ranks
1,835,008 mph

Pale

First Post
Thanks, SuperEd. I still own my copies of the original DC Superheroes (pale blue covers) and I have a copy of the Blood of Heroes game. But thanks for the info. :D

SuperEd

First Post
Bloodof Heroes

Do you have the 1st Edition Blood of Heroes or Blood of Heroes: Special Edition? :confused: They made a TON of changes to the traditional DC system in the special edition book. Later.

Pale

First Post
I have the original release. And after everything that I had to go through to get it, I don't know if I want to sully it by getting the special edition. *L*

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
rayoman said:
Feats can be increased? Or is this a Super Skill?

This is a fairly old version - I renamed the Superfeats to simply "Powers" because of that confusion. They work much like skills - you increase the number of ranks (if your advancement options allow you to). Increases don't come at nearly the same rate as skill points, though - it's unlikely you'll ever get a charater with 20 ranks in something (although possible).

Remove ads