• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Many 3.X Books In Your Collection?

How Many 3.X WotC Books In Your Collection?

Sammael

Adventurer
Echohawk said:
If you'll excuse the threadjack, which ones are you missing?
Well, it's 9 now, since I ordered the Cleric of Corellon today. The remaining ones are:

1. Arcane Archer
2. Barghest
3. Cleric of Gruumsh
4. Displacer Beast
5. Drizzt
6. Drow Cleric of Lolth
7. Elf Pyromancer
8. Hound Archon
9. Orc Champion

Since I'm not willing to pay more than $25 for a mini, it's a safe bet that (unless I suddenly become independently rich) I'll never own minis 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9. The others can be bought for under $25 on eBay.

diaglo

Adventurer
Sammael said:
Well, it's 9 now, since I ordered the Cleric of Corellon today. The remaining ones are:

1. Arcane Archer
2. Barghest
3. Cleric of Gruumsh
4. Displacer Beast
5. Drizzt
6. Drow Cleric of Lolth
7. Elf Pyromancer
8. Hound Archon
9. Orc Champion

Since I'm not willing to pay more than $25 for a mini, it's a safe bet that (unless I suddenly become independently rich) I'll never own minis 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9. The others can be bought for under $25 on eBay.

edit:

Echohawk said:
What are you willing to bet?

I have a spare Drizzt, Drow Cleric of Lolth, Hound Archon and Orc Champion that I'll happily mail you. What's your address?
what's your address?

i've got an elf pyromancer you can have.

edit2: i've got an extra arcane archer too.
edit3: add extra displacer beast and barghest to list too.
edit4: and cleric of gruumsh.

Last edited:

Dexterward

First Post
Way too many books

I am one of those crazy "must have the new shiny book" type of people. I have two large 10' tall and two medium sized 5' tall book shelves covered with D&D 3.X books. Let's see I have all the 3.0 and 3.5 WotC books, most of the S&S / Arthaus books (i.e. Scared lands and Ravenloft), All the Mongoose stuff (about 150 books or so), All of Monte Cooks stuff (including web versions). And the list goes on.

I know, I know, I have a problem. I think I will start up a support group for obsessive RPG collectors.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Sammael said:
it's a safe bet that (unless I suddenly become independently rich) I'll never own minis 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9.

What are you willing to bet? ;)

I have a spare Drizzt, Drow Cleric of Lolth, Hound Archon and Orc Champion that I'll happily mail you. What's your address?

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Dexterward said:
I know, I know, I have a problem. I think I will start up a support group for obsessive RPG collectors.
I am interested in your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Sammael

Adventurer
Whoa.

I am... speechless. Seriously, I'm struggling to think of even the simplest English words to express my gratitude.

This is the most generous thing anyone has done for me in a very long time. I will find a way to make it up to you, guys. Maybe not any time soon, but I will.

My address is:

Nikola Todorovic
Djerdapska 26
11000 Belgrade
Serbia

diaglo

Adventurer
is there a postal code for the address?

i'm mailing from the US of A. so i want to make sure it gets to you and not lost in customs.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Books: 6: the 3 core for 3.0; the FR setting book, Lost Empires, and Waterdeep.

D+D Mini's: not as many as some here. :) Maybe 150-ish. But, the colliection looks more imposing when the 3-400 metal minis are added in...now I'm curious, though, and I'll have to count when I get home.

Lanefan

Sammael

Adventurer
diaglo said:
is there a postal code for the address?

i'm mailing from the US of A. so i want to make sure it gets to you and not lost in customs.
11000 is the postal code; the order of items in the address is different here than in the US.

Djerdapska is the street, 26 is the street number.

EDIT: I've received packages from the US with the address written out like that, so I don't think it's a problem. It should get here as long as all parts of the address are there. Serbia's not a big country.

Remove ads