How many free actions

Vysirez

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
Here, for those who are interested.

Of course, he seems to be under the impression that a character optimised for feinting will somehow always be up against opponents optimised for Sense Motive. Which seems unlikely, especially once his misapprehension that the defender adds all attack bonuses to his Sense Motive roll is dispelled.

-Hyp.

I read through that thread and a couple people including SonOfAPreacherMan suggested a limit based on dex or int bonus. I happen to think that is a good balance and that is what I'm going to push for in my group. Though I think I will go with Dex personally since my character is gonna have a higher dex....:)

Mercule

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Then what's the point of the Invisible Blade allowed Feinting as a free action?
You're kidding, right? My wife's been playing a swashbuckler with a good Bluff and Improved Feint. There are so many times that being able to do it as a free action, even once per round would be great. I'm not saying that the number of uses per round should be limited, I'm just saying that it'd still be a useful ability if it was.

Mercule said:
You're kidding, right? My wife's been playing a swashbuckler with a good Bluff and Improved Feint. There are so many times that being able to do it as a free action, even once per round would be great. I'm not saying that the number of uses per round should be limited, I'm just saying that it'd still be a useful ability if it was.
Oh, I know how good it is. Heck, a player in one of my campaigns is PLAYING an Invisible Blade. He does some good damage, but still doesn't top the Barbarian in the group.

Remove ads