• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many story hours do you follow?

How many stories do you read regularly?

• Less than 3

Votes: 39 41.1%
  • 4 to 10

Votes: 41 43.2%
  • 11 to 20

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Over 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just skim whatever catches my attention

Votes: 6 6.3%

ledded

Herder of monkies
ragboy said:

The one's I read are in my sig, though I browse others when I'm dodging work.
Hey thanks :) and whoops, I forgot to mention that I follow both yours and Doc Midnight's (now defunct) Star Wars story hours, both are great jedi fun to read. See, I read so many I knew I'd forget something...

The_Universe

First Post
The Amazing Dingo said:
I follow PC's, Old One's, Destan's, "Sepulchrave's", Old Drew ID's, and The Universe. I think that is all of them...I think...

I'm going to start trying to read Rel's now since I've managed to work my way through all of those above.
You read mine? I'm honored! And in good company, too...

Bring your friends! ;)

As for me, JonRog1's Drunk Southern Girls was my first, followed by Old DrewID's Medallions and then I moved on to Ledded's We Were Like Gods Once. I've browsed PCs and a few others, but those are my faves. :)

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
JonRog, Ledded, OldDrewID ...

Really I keep up with anything that isn't D&D. :) I'm interested in Modern stories, and specifically interested in horror, conspiracy-themed, and supers SHs.

--fje

Burocrate

First Post
Currently,..........2. I have read thru some of the older ones and really enjoyed them. However I find myself in the grip of Traveller-mania once again. I don't care what rule set is used the stories are typpically above average in content and you can almost hear the dice rolling in some of the descriptions!

Tales of the Brea Keaven
The Kursis charter

gloomymarshes

First Post
Sepulchrave's, Destan's, and both of BLACKDIRGE'S story hours. So yeah, I don't really get to a lot of 'reading'... *nudgenudgewinkwinkwritefastersepandblckdirge!*

Arkhandus said:
Some weeks I spend far too much time reading Storyhours, but usually I spend an hour or two a week reading 'em. I read Medallions, We Were Like Gods Once, Action Squad, Welcome to the Halmae, Alea Iacta, Traveler T20: Tales of the Bray Keaven, The Shadow Knows, Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour, Warlord Ralts' Nova Wars storyhour, An Oriental Adventure in the Dream/Mekhet's Magnificent Seven, Darksun: Sands of Blood, Under a Darksun, More Charisma than a Roomful of Nymphs, a few of the short-lived little storyhours, and The Jester's various Cydra storyhours...... There's probably one or two others I read a while back but don't remember the names of now.

Storyhours are great!
Thankyou for the nod

Remove ads