How Much Money?

diaglo

Adventurer
i plan to spend $150 in gas and parking
$200 in beer/booze and roughly the same in food

and whatever it takes to buy the things that catch my eye in the auctions and the dealer room.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
Are you talking about the Vallejo Game color or the standard Games Workshop?

I'm talking the Vallejo Game Color line. True story, the Games Workshop paints are designed to only last about 1 to 1 1/2 years. No thanks...

JVisgaitis said:
I'm talking the Vallejo Game Color line. True story, the Games Workshop paints are designed to only last about 1 to 1 1/2 years. No thanks...

Are you talking about in the bottle or on the mini itself?

Olaf the Stout

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Olaf the Stout said:
Are you talking about in the bottle or on the mini itself?

In the bottle. I used to know someone who worked at the studio and told me that. I was just looking through all of my old GW stuff last week, and all of the GW Paints I have are ruined. Everything I have from the Vallejo line is just like I bought them 2 years ago. Even if the Vallejo paints would dry out, I can send them back to the company for a free replacement. You can't beat that...

JoeGKushner

First Post
JVisgaitis said:
I'm going to give Dreamblade a shot, but nothing else I can really think of...

Speaking of Dreamblade, I had forgotten about the other big miniature coming at Gen Con. The big old Cthulhu himself.

Did anyone pick this sucker up at Origins or was it available?

JVisgaitis

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
Speaking of Dreamblade, I had forgotten about the other big miniature coming at Gen Con. The big old Cthulhu himself.

Did anyone pick this sucker up at Origins or was it available?

I saw it at Wizard World Philadelphia. Its crazy cool.

Remove ads