How Much Money?

I thought that the standard reply for most people would be "Not enough"! :lol:

Olaf the Stout who is not going to Gen Con because Australia is not quite a 30 minute drive to Indy.

I dream about making the trip one year though. Hopefully it's still around when I do have the time, money and opportunity to do so.

Last edited:

Treebore said:
If I end up going? $500.00. Thats to cover food for my daughter and I on top of purchases. Plus I am not above living off of bean burritos at the nearest Taco Bell, either.

So people should give you a wide berth to avoid the resulting smell of having all of those beans? :p

Olaf the Stout

pogre

Legend
Not counting hotel I dropped about $700 a couple of years ago. Of course I do like to eat at Ruth Kris Steakhouse and recommend it highly. Worth every penny!

JVisgaitis said:
There will be much worse smells at GENCON, believe me...

I can imagine! There always has to be someone to live the stereotype otherwise it wouldn't be a stereotype in the first place. I would be one voting for a no deoderant, no entry policy. That could be the end of the con though!

Olaf the Stout

pogre said:
Not counting hotel I dropped about $700 a couple of years ago. Of course I do like to eat at Ruth Kris Steakhouse and recommend it highly. Worth every penny!
Man, now I wish I could attend this year. I love Ruth Kris Steakhouse. And there's a P.F.Changs nearby too. Gaming? Huh? Oh, yeah, that's another good reason to go. :)

Remove ads