• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How Much Money?

I thought that the standard reply for most people would be "Not enough"! :lol:

Olaf the Stout who is not going to Gen Con because Australia is not quite a 30 minute drive to Indy.

I dream about making the trip one year though. Hopefully it's still around when I do have the time, money and opportunity to do so.

Last edited:

Treebore said:
If I end up going? $500.00. Thats to cover food for my daughter and I on top of purchases. Plus I am not above living off of bean burritos at the nearest Taco Bell, either.

So people should give you a wide berth to avoid the resulting smell of having all of those beans? :p

Olaf the Stout

pogre

Legend
Not counting hotel I dropped about $700 a couple of years ago. Of course I do like to eat at Ruth Kris Steakhouse and recommend it highly. Worth every penny!

JVisgaitis said:
There will be much worse smells at GENCON, believe me...

I can imagine! There always has to be someone to live the stereotype otherwise it wouldn't be a stereotype in the first place. I would be one voting for a no deoderant, no entry policy. That could be the end of the con though!

Olaf the Stout

pogre said:
Not counting hotel I dropped about $700 a couple of years ago. Of course I do like to eat at Ruth Kris Steakhouse and recommend it highly. Worth every penny!
Man, now I wish I could attend this year. I love Ruth Kris Steakhouse. And there's a P.F.Changs nearby too. Gaming? Huh? Oh, yeah, that's another good reason to go. :)

Remove ads