• 32- 35 Years. Grand Master.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • 36-39 Years. Grognard.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • 40+ Years. Relic.

Votes: 7 9.0%

Coffinthrower

First Post
I have one a green and gold (sure about the gold but the green, well im a little color blind,) d20 that I've had since my very first session in '94. It also has a peculiar quirk that seems to result in an extreme amount of both 20's and 1's equally...No joke! I only use it these days as dm when I want to turn up the heat, or at least add a bit of sizzle. My players know this die well, and have seen its handiwork over the years.

Snot Snottington

First Post
Sheesh. Sold most of them a year or so ago. Had about 4 pounds of the suckers. Of what I have left, probably 17 years or so old. Old enough that when I got them I had to get one of those wonder grease crayons and color in the numbers. They're packed in a box somewhere...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I've got some dice from the late 1980s - most of these are d6, d10, or d20. I've also got quite a few dice, of various kinds, from the 1990s.

DM Howard

Explorer
Probably around 15 years old. A big blue six sided die like you would get in an older board game with sharper edges than modern RPG dice from Chessex. My friend and I both have one. We used to use them when playing Warhammer and Mordheim back in the day and they always rolled extremely well, so much so that we dubbed them the "Holy Dice of Sigmar".

Still have my Moldvay set from 1980. The poor little brown d20 is so rounded it looks like a malted milk ball. I don't roll it anymore, it just lives in the bag with the other dice to impart its awesomeness.

Storminator

First Post
I have a d12 left from the 80s. That's the oldest one I bought new. That's the one I've owned the longest.

I also have some d6 cast using an experimental new material called Bakelite from the 1920s. That's the oldest.

PS

Remove ads