How to get the levels out of d20

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Yes, UD, but you'd be wrong.

At any rate, if you want to look at a "level-free" version, try picking up a copy at Earthdawn. You keep the levels, feats, and skills, you just reverse how you get which. Level attained still governs the power of magic you can call up, though, which helps a lot with balance.

EOL

First Post
I have never felt the need to rally against level-less d20, but you've pretty much convinced me to rally against the over-use of colors (or colours if you prefer) in posts. :D

Phanboy

First Post
Anyone have a link to the classless info It's any idea I've been toying with recently and would like some reference material to peruse.

UD

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
Yes, UD, but you'd be wrong.
Depends which side of the Atlantic you do be standing on. *Checks the Oxford English dictionary.* yes it appears I was correct...

Dalenthas

First Post
To those who said the OGL forbids levelless d20: You are WRONG! The OGL does not forbid modifying the d20 system whatsoever. HOWEVER, the d20 STL DOES forbid levellessness. So you could produce a level-less system, but you could not hope to put the d20 logo on it.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
ps Yes sorry about the overuse of colours You know I was a colour virgin then but now am a bit jaded :)
and yes COLOURS is correct

As to levellessness anyone else want to contribute?

Remove ads