how to hit on girls without being creepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orblivia

First Post
Ok Hida you loaded the gun for me with "27 year old that look youger are ok I guess" Let me enlighten you.

Like 27 is :):):):)ing decrepit
Frankly I was a bit taken aback....like what do you want ? "old enough to pee old enough for me?"

You are being a smacktard. I am 27, not a typical gamer chick *but not hot larper chick either* I look good. So when basement boi king of the rank mold people has :):):):) to say about ANYTHING regarding looks....I get indignant

It isnt like at 27 a woman is at the bottom of her personal hill

Buddy find your :):):):):)ing manpants and don them
You want younger girls because peers your own age would laugh at you
It is still socially acceptable to live the way you do in college on SOME LEVEL. People say "well they are in college they will grow up" at 27/28 a woman wont even look at that :):):):) much less twice.

Listen to these people...seek help.

Anger monkey....signing off.

Torm

Explorer
Orblivia said:
I am 27, not a typical gamer chick *but not hot larper chick either* I look good.
Hey, baby. How YOU doin'? :cool:

:lol:

No, no. Hida has the right idea - raise 'em like ya want 'em. :uhoh:

:p

If anything, Hida, you want to go a little older than yourself - women have longer lifespans, typically, and if you can balance that out, you can get that sweet-old-people-on-their-deathbed-together thing going on.

:confused:

Its been a while since he posted - not sure he's even reading this anymore. Some of us have been kinda hard on him, for people "trying to help". Myself included? :heh:

Orblivia

First Post
I dont care if he is reading.

If he isnt, it means what we thought all along....he didnt want help but a bunch of bobbleheaded yespeoples.

Oh no...how YOU doin! *LOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads