how to make a Clothborn fullplate?

Terraism

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Alright Terr, you could be right but I figured if asked I'd say "No."
I would, too. But since we're in the Rules forum... ;)

(Actually, though I like Clothborn armor, it's not just "a" magical item in my game. It's more a unique, quasi-artifact thing.)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
To each his own Terr.

(And anyway I'm the Sage of the Scarred Lands. I'm just as official as that other guy whatshisname in Sage Advice...)

Terraism

Explorer
Nightfall said:
To each his own Terr.

(And anyway I'm the Sage of the Scarred Lands. I'm just as official as that other guy whatshisname in Sage Advice...)
:)

Is that really an official title? I know you've worked on some of the books - hell, I own most of 'em - but I didn't know Sage was official. Nifty. :)

Nightfall

Well it's not like there was a cermony, but considering I do a lot of SL help and have had a few contributions, I'm just as official as Skip. At least in my book. :)

mmu1

First Post
Basically, it's just Bracers of Armor by another name. As long as the pricing reflects that, it's fine - if it doesn't then there's a problem...

Nightfall

Well it's similiar yes but It's more like having padded armor's ArcSpFailure, Armor check penalities, and max Dex (along with being light armor) with the appropriate regular armor class.

Saeviomagy

Adventurer
Nightfall said:
Uhm Saev,

That's how ALL SL wizards are. Even the good natured ones.

Why? How?
I mean sure, if magic carries with it a curse that gradually turns the mage into a paranoid delusional, fine, but if it's just "because they're all like that", then that's awful.

Nightfall

Why? Because everyone knows sorcerers and wizards blew up the damn world. (Well they had help sure but hey they were the ones doing the blasting!)

How? Divine War. It tends to make a lot wizards and sorcerers feel powerful when you can summon armies, cast spells that slay with a word, or just call on eldritch powers to turn enemies to stone, werewolves, etc. Not to mention many women become Hags because they used sorcerous power.

So while some might be willing to help aid others and do go works, they still believe they are the superior force in the world since they control arcane magic. And while Divine Magic is cool and powerful, arcane magic makes the world go round. (People need battle mages, tribes need "tribal" shamans, etc.)

Remove ads