• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(How to tell) Which players are on-line?

No, don't answer, I'll tell you! :D

Go into the Fighter Registration thread. Underneath each players posts, to the left of the "profile", "email", and so on buttons, is a small vB logo.

It's either yellow - which means the player is on-line,
or it's blue - which means he or she is not.

Keine häxerei - nur behandigkeit!

Of course, it doesn't tell you if the player is browsing Fight Club, or if he or she is reading through all the Story Hours. :)

Last edited:

Of course, you don't have to go into the Fighter Registration thread, if you only care about a specific fighter. Just look under any ol' post they've made - for instance in a fight thread - and you'll be in the know. ;)

graydoom

First Post
I find that the best method is to add everyone to your buddy list. It keep track of whether they are online or offline for you.

graydoom

First Post
Left-handed Hummingbird said:
The trick is that by just looking at the on-/off-line icon you don't have to leave your fight thread if you want to know whether your opponent and judge is on or off. :)
Leave the thread? Why would I ever do that!?!?!?!

Ctrl+Shift+Alt user cp... :D

Makes a new window to check the list, and I get to see everyone in just one page :).

Remove ads