• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How to unsubscribe from a thread?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I keep getting email notices about a thread anytime new comments pop up in it. I've turned email notifications off, but the notices haven't stopped. Either I'm missing some email option in the settings, or I'm not quite understanding how thread subscriptions work. I've never used the function myself before either, it just turned on at some point and now I can't find the controls for turning it off.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
To change how you automatically subscribe to threads, do the following:

Click on "Settings", in the upper right corner of the page.

On the Settings page, in the left nav bar, under "My Account" click on "General Settings"

Then, scroll down to the "Messaging & Notifications" section, and choose from the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" dropdown the choice that is right for you.

Scroll down to the bottom of that page, and click on "Save Changes"

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
If you choose Through your control panel only, you'll still subscribe automatically to all threads that you post to, but you'll only get a notification on the site and not an email.

Remove ads