• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Howling Night: Temple of Hinotheus

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
GM: I am ready to go! I've gone through the adventure, and just confirm with me where you're headed, and with whom, and I'll move the action forward from there!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!

If we go in acting like gendarmes we'll likely drive our targets underground until they decide to deal with us the same way they did the other priests."

"That would be fine with me," Darreo says snapping his crossbow back into place. "But I'm not overly picky about how we deal with them, so I will go along with your idea, Tahn."

Darreo puts the stock of the crossbow to his shoulder and looks down the sight at a vase, a wall hanging, and then a candle. "Looks good - I'm ready. What about the rest of you. Ready to give your acting skills a workout?"

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

"I don't know about you lot, but I am entirely too pretty for the Fair Lass as it stands," Nathan says with a wink. "Now, firstly, we'll need things worn out a bit more..." he runs his hand down the front of his tunic, and a glittering motes begins to scatter across his clothing. The dyes fade unevenly and the fabric even seems to take on a few stains as the glitter spreads to the edges.

"And maybe it's just me, but I've always thought fiery hair better fit a sailor's life." Running his fingers through his hair provides the same effect as before, ending with Nathan's hair and goatee taking on a dirty rust tinge. It even seems a bit oilier.

"Now, let's go see what the girls have to say, yes?"

OOC: I believe we're all going together, heading to the Fair Lass brothel, posing as folk looking for unique pesh product

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Rolling up a few notes that may still be of use, Tahn tucks them into pockets on the inside of his coat. He adjusts his hat and nods to the others, indicating that he is also ready to leave.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
You travel through the Planks until you come to what is, you suppose, the Fair Lass. A horrendously dilapidated building, the roof having collapsed long ago, it still functions by the sheer will of the inhabitants to keep it from sinking into the lagoon.

865995944_3bed714e3e_z.jpg

The Fair Lass

The sounds of particularly vulgar revelry can be heard from within. As you approach, a burly, mustachioed human rams his palm into the doorframe, his hairy, muscular arm a makeshift bar across the threshold. A foul-smelling pipe dangles from his jowl.

"You, you're new. Here on business? Lemme see."

He juts out a hand greedily.

[sblock=photo credit]
Photo by rtsyrtsy
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

As you approach, a burly, mustachioed human rams his palm into the doorframe, his hairy, muscular arm a makeshift bar across the threshold. A foul-smelling pipe dangles from his jowl.

"You, you're new. Here on business? Lemme see."

He juts out a hand greedily.

Nathan sighs and scowls. "An' this's how y'all greet yer new clients?" he says, spitting off to the side. "Any wonder the place's in such a state?"

He shrugs, though, and pulls a silver piece out of his coin purse. "So sure, we got coin ta pay fer yer wares or whatnot--" he says, jangling his belt pouch to show he hasn't produced his only coin. "So. We showed you ours, how 'bout you let us in ta see your'ns?" Nathan adds a crude pantomime to the last to make his point, and nudges his closest companion with his elbow.

OOC: Not sure if you want the social rolls in here or want to make them in secret? Probably this is closer to Diplomacy than Intimidate, but I can roll either.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Darreo stays a few feet back from the door watching not only the man in the doorway but also the building itself. His odd crossbow rest on his back loaded and ready should it be needed.

OCC: Probably ten feet from Nathan. And will normally walk behind the group Darreo's prefered method of combat is distance.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Tahn picks up Nathan's cue and he throws back his head to laugh heartily. "Best be watchin' out fer this one! He's been on the road so long he's liable to jump the first thing with a pulse!" He winks conspiratorially at the bouncer. "And if'in you don't let him in it'll be his horse's stall he's knocking on next I wager!" Laughing again he dances out of Nathan's reach.

toasterferret

Explorer
Falkner smiles at the joke, but remains near the back of the group, and quiet for the most part, content to let the others do the talking. He thinks to himself,
"I never was cut out for this undercover stuff."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads