• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

http://www.meetup.com

BrooklynKnight

First Post
i spend months pushing meetup around here last year and nobody noticed.

Now a n00b, who i introduced to enworld speaks about it (HI barbera!), and you're all in a tizzi. hows about that!

der_kluge

Adventurer
SSquirrel said:
Yay Dead Milkmen fans! I was sad when I heard about Dave Blood committing suicide last week.

Hagen

Not really a fan, but I am familiar with that song.

The Dead Milkmen - LIVE and in concert. Heh.

Kyramus

First Post
I showed up for the DND meet up in march. Met BrooklynKnight and af ew others of his crew (Hi Art.).

I wouldn't mind showing up for more meetups if we could somehow wrangle together some sort of event. Munchkin was fun but it wouldn't hold everyone's interest.

I'm thinking maybe running one shot games. Like maybe a 2-3 hour game.
If we get a lot of people, then we have other GMs. I'm sure not everyone had the chance to taste the flavor of every campaign world out there. We could try a Kalamar campaign, or an FR, or a Midnight, or Everquest, or OA, or Rokugan, etc.

If this got planned in advance, we might even get to make our own characters with point buy and such. hehehe.

Anyway, just a thought.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Kyramus said:
I showed up for the DND meet up in march. Met BrooklynKnight and af ew others of his crew (Hi Art.).

I wouldn't mind showing up for more meetups if we could somehow wrangle together some sort of event. Munchkin was fun but it wouldn't hold everyone's interest.

I'm thinking maybe running one shot games. Like maybe a 2-3 hour game.
If we get a lot of people, then we have other GMs. I'm sure not everyone had the chance to taste the flavor of every campaign world out there. We could try a Kalamar campaign, or an FR, or a Midnight, or Everquest, or OA, or Rokugan, etc.

If this got planned in advance, we might even get to make our own characters with point buy and such. hehehe.

Anyway, just a thought.
Hey dood. It looks as if this months NYC meetup will be at NG again.

I'm game for midnight. If ya made pre-genned characters for us to choose from.

But bring munchkin just in case! :-D

Remove ads