Humor (sort of): Do you do these ILLEGAL things? An informal poll.

HardcoreDandDGirl

First Post
The Serious Ones:

1. Speed? (heck yea, infact I have quite a few tickets)
2. Drink underage? (My fist drink was when I was 8)
3. Smoke cigarettes underage? (I was smoking at 13, and still am today)
4. Jaywalk? (I am not even sure the real meaning, but I think it is cross not in a cross walk, so yea guilty)
6. Fail to mention every single last cent of income on your taxes? Yea right…I swear I claim all my tips…
:angel:

Here are a few more I broke:
I worked in a strip club after school Sr year of High school
I ‘assaulted’ a guy in a club last year for making a very rude comment about me and my friend amy. (I wonder if he can have kids anymore)
I have been in many states of undress in public (Includign streaking)
I have taken substances that were not proscribed (My mom’s migraine medicine and my brothers anti nausea medication)
I rip those do not remove tags off pillows
I once stole a bathing suit from the mall
I even went the wrong way down a one way street (Well taking drivers ed with the instructor in the car no less, but he kept screaming at me and it got me flustered)

so yea...I think I am going to hell, :devil:

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
yea, with my luck i will be in the gay guy section...with every guy I have hit on in the last year.

Every guy you hit on turns instantly gay AND evil enough to go to Hell?!

Man, you could use that as a threat!

"Don't make me hit on you! Your sexuality and morality will spin so fast..."

Anyway, I'm pretty sure breaking the law doesn't send you to Hell. Possibly jail, but law only exists where there's enforcement, right? :devil:

Marshall

First Post
and I've never avoided reporting my income, but I must admit, I find those forms complicated enough that I can never be sure I didn't make a mistake.

You did.
It is actually impossible to be in compliance with the US Tax Code.
You are, however, still liable for any costs associated with said non-compliance.

RefinedBean

First Post
yea, with my luck i will be in the gay guy section...with every guy I have hit on in the last year.:.-(:.-(:.-(

Probably should stop hitting on guys at bars called "The Piledriver."

I feel your pain, I've flirted with a few lesbians in my day, unknowingly. The upshot is, they tend to make good drinking buddies.

Hairfoot

First Post
I broke the Australian law against driving a motor carriage without my manservant walking 30 feet in front waving a flag to warn horsemen.

And I never exercised my right to beat Welshmen if they gather in groups of 3 or more on my property.

Remove ads