D&D 5E Hyper Score Marvel

Taronkov

Explorer
Well with Bishop being one of my favorite X-men I guess I won't complain... Is he going to get the AI version of Shard as well?

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Well with Bishop being one of my favorite X-men I guess I won't complain... Is he going to get the AI version of Shard as well?

Hrm. I'm not certain I know what that is (is that what he was talking to in the 90s cartoon?) so probably not, but maaaaaaaaaybe? Depends on how long the build takes. Shard was just an intelligent item basically, yes? No powers of its own other than knowing things?

Taronkov

Explorer
It was a full AI matrix of his sister. I don't remember the cartoon version to well. But yes she became just a hologram with nothing but her knowledge.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
It was a full AI matrix of his sister. I don't remember the cartoon version to well. But yes she became just a hologram with nothing but her knowledge.

Sounds like a sentient magic item! I'll do a bit of research when I get to the build to make sure I'm not shooting in the dark, but that can probably be included. Note added to my working doc! :D

Remove ads