I... actually met a girl!

Eric Anondson said:
You know, this new stuff deserves its own thread... and a cameo appearance by Teflon Billy. :heh:

All I have to say is, seriously messed UP! Frankly, I don't see how what has gone on is repairable. "Just friends", my ass... It will haunt the relationship from now on. But that's just my opinion...

I agree. I think that you should start a new thread on this. Aaron L sorry for stealing your thread! :heh: :eek: :)

Olaf the Stout

Aaron L

Hero
No need to apologize. This is a lot more important than my stupid crud.

I've been having really bad problems trying t get to sleep. As of right now Ive been awake for 32 hours straight. I woke myself up screaming the other night. Ive been having horrible, awful dreams. I felt like someone was in the corner of my bedroom, staring at me. My mom said I used to get this a whole lot when I was little; she called them night terrors. Ive been getting them since all this bullcrap happened.

I really hope this doesnt keep happening or I really dont know what Im going to do. I havent had a decent nightts sleep in a month.

I really hope things work out well for you and your wife, Chakken. At least one of us needs to be happy.

grimwell

First Post
Aaron, you should get yourself some counseling as well. I don't mean to insult you, but your level of depression isn't healthy and I'd like to see you find some happy places in life.

Aurora

First Post
grimwell said:
Aaron, you should get yourself some counseling as well. I don't mean to insult you, but your level of depression isn't healthy and I'd like to see you find some happy places in life.
I am gonna have to agree with this wholeheartedly.

Aaron L said:

I've been having really bad problems trying t get to sleep. As of right now Ive been awake for 32 hours straight. I woke myself up screaming the other night. Ive been having horrible, awful dreams. I felt like someone was in the corner of my bedroom, staring at me. My mom said I used to get this a whole lot when I was little; she called them night terrors. Ive been getting them since all this bullcrap happened.

I really hope this doesnt keep happening or I really dont know what Im going to do. I havent had a decent nightts sleep in a month.

I really hope things work out well for you and your wife, Chakken. At least one of us needs to be happy.

I still have dreams (or more like nightmares) from time to time where I wake either myself or my wife up from crying out in my sleep. The scary part is that they're normally so vivid that they seem real.

The worst one I ever had was that I woke (or at least I thought I did) and I thought I could hear someone in the house. I kept quiet and just listened. Suddenly there was a pillow over my head as someone was trying to smother me to death. Fortunately I woke up at that point. What made it really scary for me though was that when I woke up from the nightmare the view I had of my room was exactly the same as the view I had in my dream just before someone tryed to smother me. I didn't go back to sleep for quite a bit after that.

Lack of sleep really sucks though. I have only had that trouble once, earlier this year actually, and I was amazed at how quickly something like that could depress me. It's no fun at all.

Olaf the Stout

chakken98

First Post
Aaron,

Your current problems are not any different from mine, (some aspects). But the point is your problems are as important as mine. I'll start a new thread...Just have to figure that one out. But as for nightterrors, dude I've had those for 16 years. The biggest piece of advice I can tell you is this, Should you wake and feel that you are still in a dream state close eyes and breath deeply for a while. If you realize your dream during one, do something to alter your dream. Hard to do at first but It seems to work for me. But I do hope the best for you. That and sorry about the thread theft....wasn't my intent just kinda happened.

IcyCool

First Post
chakken98 said:
ummm....I need help with a new thread. It won't let me do it....could somebody give me a hand.

On the forum screen (where you see all of the threads), there is a button titled "New Thread". Click on that. Then, you type up your opening post just like you'd type a reply in this one. Make sure to include a title and category, and you should be set to go.

Aaron L said:

Are things getting any better Aaron? Less pain, more sleeping?

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads