• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I also have the books [merged] (info on upcomming Power sources and more)

jedrious

First Post
Charwoman Gene said:
Many people posting got their books by downloading material available in a way which violates US copyright law.
and those of us that didn't take great offense to the implication that we did

Rechan

Adventurer
baberg said:
Page 7 of the MM. You probably skipped it because it's in the description of "how to read the stat block" but right at the end it says they don't mention Healing Surges because they're rarely used, but gives those values.
Here I was thinking it was in the NPC section in the DMG. Thanks.

Wormwood

Adventurer
Mourn said:
And is simply disrespectful towards the team of people that developed it with the intention of it releasing on a particular date in a particular format.
True enough.

So true, in fact, that I'll be taking a break from this site until I pick up my own books in June (at Emerald City---my kick-ass FLGS!)

Later all!

keterys

First Post
Wormwood said:
True enough.

So true, in fact, that I'll be taking a break from this site until I pick up my own books in June (at Emerald City---my kick-ass FLGS!)

Later all!

Not sure there's much point to _that_ - you're doing no wrong, there's still plenty of good discussion, etc.

But, whatever makes you happy I guess.

zero skill LPB

First Post
A couple of skill questions, if I may.

(1) How many trained skills does a Fighter get? is it 3 (as per KotS) or 4 (as per DDXP)?

(2) Trained confers +5, right?

((Trying to fix all the errors on the KotS characters before playing tomorrow, doncha know... ))

I got some more questions on top of my other ones.

1) What can some of the really powerful magical implements do beyond giving bonuses to attack and damage and adding to criticals?

2) Are the Staff of Power or Staff of the Magi now implements?

3) What are the variants of Dwarves, Elves, Eladrin, Humans, Halflings, Dragonborn and Tieflings in the Monster Manual? And do they get things that make them very different from a PC with class levels?

4) Are there Affiliations in the core book? Do they give bonuses and special abilities depending on affiliation score?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads